Sunday, November 2, 2008

Super Deals: Bridal Shoes!!!

I hate uncomfortable shoes. I think high heels are from the devil. They are sent to tempt women. I rarely wear heels and if I could I would have them banished...forever. However there is a gal inside me who loves fashion. The same gal who secretly reads fashion magazines in the bathroom...lol. And that gal loves the way they look. My laid back slob girl and my high fashion diva both like sales (thus the creation of this blog) and want affordable heels that look like luxury shoes. They both agree with my wallet: I'm broke. So today I'm writing about affordable wedding shoes. Here are my top picks: Touch-ups Carly Bridal Shoes $41.99 available at Bellissima Shoes I love the sparkling metallic strip! Its festive and fun. This shoe is for the bride who loves bling! She is a little more flirty and bubbly like champagne. http://www.bellissimabridalshoes.com/ These are from whatapair.com, The info : Steve Madden Danzel sandal only $19.99! SKU# 0824706853421 Coloriffics Erin Bridal Shoe $49.99 Also at Belissima Shoes I love the futuristic look of this shoe. The peep toes is a must have fashion trend. This is for the more edgier bride who has a funky but trendy style. Wanna wear cool shoes and be animal friendly on your special day? Try these affordable vegan shoes from Ragazzivegan.com. Why did I pick red? Cus I love the idea of ruby red slippers under a long princess dress! The Info: ITEM NO.: ANCHOR-01-RED ANCHOR-01 Vegan Price: $48! Touch-ups Nona Bridal Shoes color- white dyeable shoes $49.99 Available at Belissima Shoes Classic and sophisticated This shoe is for the lady who knows what she wants. Versatile, this shoe is a staple for the classy bride after her I dos. Ankle-Strap Sandal available at Newport News only $39.00 Super cute bow but sexy patent look. Need comfort but love style? Try these pairs from Ragazzivegan.com! Here's the info : ITEM NO.: DIDI-1 GOLD VEGAN-DIDI-1 Vegan Price: $48 This is for the Bride who wants to showoff! Be a golden goddess in these sexy sandals by Pazzo- Luna courtesy of whatapair.com! Appropriately named Romance these shoes are only $39.99! SKU# PA-ROMANCEGLD I think these shoes are super cute! You can find them at Zapppos.com The Info: RSVP Peaches SKU# 7404201 $65.00 the color is Ivory.

The Hopeful Pump is available at Payless for only $19.99! Lot Number: 059123

I found this pair at myglassslipper.com. They are from Touch Ups (Style # BREEZE-661)$51.00

Another comfort shoe. I found these at Rampage.com. The Frankie-9 are fun easy to wear and comfortable. If you want some glitter but with a relaxed elegance this is your shoe. Here's the info : Frankie-9 $38.00

Looking for more cool places to find affordable shoes? Try: DSW.com nordstrom.com jcpenney.com macys.com Also local stores/ boutiques are great places to score big. love ya!

1 comments:

Delores said...

OMG!! What a elegant selection of bridal shoes!! I got a wonderful discount on shoe purchase from Nordstrom... I love them!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin