Saturday, March 14, 2009

Super Deals! Office Depot Closing Steal!

I am super excited I found an ultra deal at Office Depot. The office depot near my home is closing and everything must go so I was with my FI and I gave him a pick of pretty pink rose invites or gold invites with rings on it, Of course, He picked the non girly invites. I was a little bummed but I decided the simple elegant ones are versatile. The invites are from Gartner Studios and they are printable invites a.k.a DIY invites and they were only $21.00 for 100! No lie, $21.00! My jaw dropped right there in the store. It was super cool...very cool. My invites less than a pair of shoes at DSW. If you look at the Office Depot website it will not have the phone number of the stores that are closing immediately but if you call around to different stores a friendly sales person may tell you where you can score too!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin