Thursday, August 28, 2008

C'mon, Anything BUT a Toaster!

As a budget savvy practical bride person I am always looking for ways to save money. I sometimes find myself thinking out of the box in order to reach my goal.Sometimes when you stick to the tradition way of doing things, you can get seriously screwed by paying for overpriced wedding junk. I think the tradition of Bridal Registries is one of those things.
Registries are great. Really, I mean that. If you need a toaster, by all means get a toaster. There are a lot of great cool registries out there. Target has an really affordable one called Club Wed. However, what if you could get something you really needed, like immediately? No, not a new car! But a honeymoon? The new trend that is sweeping cost conscious couples everywhere. A cool site to look in to is Honeymoon wishes.com! Guest can put money towards your wedding location, you get a FREE website, there are no set up fees and finally you can avoid the etiquette faux pas of asking for money.Awesome!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin