Monday, September 15, 2008

Cool affordable bridal makeup, tips and More!

Lipstick is lipstick right? Well no, on your wedding day you want to look really beautiful. I'm a tee shirt and ill fitted jeans hippie girl who just started wearing fashionable clothes less then a couple moments ago. I have my fashion moments but i'm not a fashion icon by no means. I know whats in fashion but dressing myself is usually a task in the morning. But I know my wedding day will be special and affordable. If I had tons of money I would just do what other folks do and get the whole sha bang done at a spa but I would not have anything new and innovative to write about if I did. So What the point? Affordable Makeup for DIYers! Makeup Artist that are not Pricey! Home Beauty Tips for bridal Showers! ETC! Today I write beauty that wont burn holes in your wedding budget. So here we go! The most Affordable option is : DIY make up. Get your maid of honor to do your makeup esp if home gal got skills ( Translation: If she is talented). Some of the best makeup brands out there are: 1. E.L.F. ( eyes lips and face) http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

Why do I love thee E.L.F.? Let me count the way. One, you are super affordable...hello $one dollar! lipstick, one dollar! eyeshadow, one dollar! a set of lip Gloss Box, $5.00! you thought I was going to say one dollar, didnt ya? Well everything is well pretty much one dollar. Reason two? The colors are just as good as any fancy department store. They are vivid, bright with fun names like Pretty n' Pink, Nouveau Neutrals, Mocha Swirl, Brownie Points andPink Lemonade '06! Reason Three? Everyone likes them, you name a magazine E.L.F. most likely has made an appearance. Four? An online website makes this brand accessible to everyone. SCORE!

2. Mary Kay

http://www.marykay.com/

Super friendly beauty consultants come to your house and do your makeup for you plus you can buy your wedding makeup on site . With affordable pricing and a beauty consultant in almost every zip code this is a great way to get everyones makeup done.

3.meet mark.

http://shop.meetmark.com/

I love meet mark. cool clothes ( which will be great bridesmaid gifts), Fun makeup ( customize your lipstick, hello), great hair style stuff....its a one stop shop for great prices!!!

4. Avon

5. Revlon

6. Rimmel

7. Mac Cosmetics

There are so so many! But Next topic:

Makeup artists for a good price:

1. Craiglist

2. Bride referral: know a buddy who just got hitched? ask her, you may get a discount!

3. Yellow pages.

4. makeup counters: sometimes the artist will negotiate a fee for you and your wedding party.

Affordable Home Bridal Beauty Tips!

1. Tip one: Get your eyebrows done by a professional and pluck at home.

2. Tip two: DIY manis and pedis! Get your bridesmaids to do your nails: save $50!

3. Tip three: Get your gals to do your hair but do a trial b4 the special day. Dont do anything crazy: no cuts, no colors, no weird stuff unless you're up for danger.

4. Tip4: Dont do anything crazy in order to fit your dress. However jogging for an hour with plenty of water, a good diet, plenty of rest and a few bad days (ok for me alot of bad days..its sad , i know) = a beautiful bride.

So thats the beauty tips for now....lov ya!

plus a major shout out to my Virgos! and Jayz, show me what you got!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1ega-vgdbI

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin