Wednesday, September 17, 2008

zut! J'ai mis aime les gens stupides, ils sont mauvais !

Yup thats how I feel. I'm really tired of folks trying to compare my wedding blog with other wedding blogs out there. Its stupid, with so many people out there, the typical wedding genres are just mind bogglingly dumb. How about this: people like what they like! I dont have to be placed in a section. I'm not offbeat cus I'm more hip hop with no tattoos, I'm not prim and proper cus I can burp the English alphabet, I'm not fabulously rich cus I'm just not....So what am I? What is my blog about? Its about saving money no matter who you are. If you dye your hair red and have tons of tattoos and are a Satan worshipper, this is ones for you! If you dont wear white after Labor Day, you have your kitchen organized by the first letter and always wear your Jimmy Choos, This ones for you! If you listen to Hip hop, ride the bus to work, wear urban jeans and like guys who look like they play for the NBA...this ones for you! If you are a lesbian who has ten adopted kids, a groove sexy lady at home and isnt ashamed this ones for you! if you are a guy....You get the point! My Blog isnt about the personality its about the intent= SAVE YOUR MONEY! DONT OVER SPEND ON WEDDING STUFF! BUY ONLY WHAT YOU NEED! (Quick Disclaimer: I'm not saying that all red heads are Satan Worshippers...most are not but I'm using exaggerated stereotypes to explain my point) LOVE me, the creator of the Under $2000 Wedding Blog.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin