Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Rosy Outlook on Life!

I am loving the color pink!!!! I'm not girly...I like the Eagles, I love video games, I can eat faster then anyone I know and I can happily hang with only guys for the rest of my life. However, I think there is an inner women in all of us, even in men...(I have seen men run from bugs, so called macho dudes). After fighting with myself ( "I SHOULD want blue and green But I dont") and seeing other folks ( "WOW, I want that!" and "Yea...Its nice, I guess.") I finally decided to embrace my inner glam gal. So Pink and Gold it is! For all of my Past, Present and Future Pink gals this one's for you! Instead of a Inspiration Board...I decided to do an Information article! Affordable and Just Fab Pink Stuff for Your Shindig! Ann's Bridal Bargains Soft Pastel Pink Invitations - $ 78.00 for 100! Outer Envelope with Printed Return Address and Optional Liner - $37 for 100! I LOVE ETSY...I FOUND ANOTHER JEWELRY SHOP I LOVE! Zahour! Made by the fab Nicole Zahour, this rose gold ring is just beautiful. I love the heart its the best way to wear your heart on your sleeve. Of course the price is great only $150 with a choice of yellow gold, and silver. This dress is super fab! Its affordable and beautiful. Its from David's Bridal. Priced at $155, I think its super cute plus its a style that any gal can wear again. I love the bubble hem and the color Azelea. They have many more dresses and sales at Davids Bridal! This dress is from Delias. Its super cute with a bow right in front. The Michelle Dress is priced at a mere $54.50! Again its a wearable style. Vegan Pink Cupcakes. I plan on having pink vegan cupcakes with sprinkles and different kinds of pink. This one is Strawberry Shortcake, YUM! Get the recipe at: http://thevoraciousvegan.blogspot.com/2008/03/strawberry-shortcake-cupcakes.html Pink Lemonade is a great way to incorporate your love for pink...I will have pink lemonade at my party please believe it. This recipe is great if you want a signature cocktail. Get the recipe at : http://www.myrecipes.com/recipes/gallery/0,28548,1736842_1583520,00.html This lovely table is a great example of pink decor. The amazing artists at Tic-Tock Couture Florals in Los Angeles made this centerpiece for a wedding. Its so beautiful. http://www.tictock.com/ Ann Ruthmann is a wonderful photographer.period. As soon as I saw this I had to feature it in my blog. Ann has put the art back into photography. Check her out : http://www.anneruthmann.com/ Thank you and love ya!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin