Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sorry it took so long!!! NEW POST!!!

I'm sorry it took so long to post. I didnt want to make a post around September 11th. I think it would be inappropriate. Although its a wedding blog and weddings are super important to me, there are events that are even more important than savings. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. Mahatma Gandhi On September 11, Americans learned about hatred and what hatred can do. Hatred ruins people. It turns the brave into cowards, the wise into idiots, humans into mere soul-less shells. September 11 took our fathers, mothers, sisters, daughters, wives, husbands, sons...It took a piece that will always be missed. The hate wanted to consume like a plague but despite its efforts it failed. We didnt fight with weapons, we fought with love. Love is the only thing that can battle hate. The love I'm writing about isnt the love of passion but of strength and a beating heart. The heart that beats for our country, our family, our prosperity, our lives across this nation. This September 11th week I want to remember our lost and fight for the beating heart of our future. When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always. Mahatma Gandhi

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin