Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wedding TV!!!! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Today I'm writing about more cool wedding TV shows. I never get time to watch my shows. So when I can, one big luxury I enjoy is watching wedding TV on TLC. I love weddings with a passion. Gay weddings, straight weddings, zebra with polka dot weddings...You get the idea. Any who I thought why shouldn't you enjoy my love of weddings on TV. Thanks to You Tube and the magic of like minded wedding folks I bring you shows about wedding TV shows: Celebrity Weddings NuptialsTV is a cool show about the stars and their idos. Congrats Scarlett and Ryan! Congrats Jessica and Cash! Congrats Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson Congrats Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell I wanted a dress just like Rebecca Romijn! I got something close. I am a big wedding nut. Anywho, I love this channel MarryMeGay. Congrats everyone!! Brideorama: I love love love this show! It gives you a view into a bride's mind. What were her thoughts during the wedding and what tips would she give future brides. I dont know if they are on air anymore but it is /was a great show. Congrats Alicyn & Dom!

Viva Las Vegas with Susan Breslow!

Congrats Lisa & Tim!

Thanks Everyone on Youtube and folks check out the sites. love ya!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin