Sunday, April 5, 2009

More ways I'm saving money!

So far I'm doing pretty well. Here's an update:

  • I still eat at five guys (I cant resist their veggie burgers with extra cheese) but I dont eat fries or get the soda. I have started a recessionista bride work out. Run up and down the stairs ten times, jog at least twice a week and have two small snacks twice a week and pray that your fat butt goes away.

  • I have five or six venues that I am looking at. So far, I am saying no to any venue that cost over $500 and doesn't cater. I just cant rent a space for anything over $500 unless I'm getting more than just table and chairs.

  • I am cutting the guest list. At first, I was like I want 100 people. My FI said "heck no". So then I was like "ok...I want 50." and He was like "We know 50 people?!" I was like "umm..yea" then finally I am like "30 and I cant go under that." and he was like "fine" So I guess thirty is the new 250.

  • Still cant decide on my rings. Hubby found his in two minutes. So in an interesting twist of feminism, my husband will have his ring before I will!

  • I will order my dress tomorrow, Its gorgeous! I have been obsessed over it forever!!!!! It will only cost $182!

So here are my updates!!! till then love ya!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin