Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LOVING TUTERA, MAN!

I am one of the biggest David Tutera fans ever.....I mean ever!!! I just love his blinged out affordability. Call me materialist but I think that having a nice event that also LOOKS nice is important. Its just a party but its still a wedding. I don't think its worth going into debt over but if you believe in the basics such as putting nice flowers in a vase and sitting it on a table to create a sense of decor then you can understand how doing that nine times can brighten up a blah room. Needless to say you can have an amazing day without going overboard. People can still feel like they went to an adult and or family fun function without you spending tons. I don't think it has to be only two choices: Have the party that the wedding industry wants with the diamond camels, the caviar, black tie waiters and 14k gold wedding favors for 15 milllion OR have a wedding with dental floss garters, doughnuts for a cake, flimsy paper plates and donkey for $100. I just believe there is a balance. Before The Wedding Industry people got married with whatever they had. And since The Wedding Industry people have access to tons of unique stuff that their mothers didn't have access to. Anyway here are some examples of cool ways to have a glam event in a smart way:
If the video doesn't work, take a look at the link: http://www.wpix.com/pages/video/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=3052617

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin