Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Engaged, Now what?

I think its important to have some kind of rehab from the wedding planning. I have been trying to plan my wedding for months now and I know I am driving everyone crazy. However, its important to take time away from wedding planning and do regular stuff...like play xbox or watch movies cus after all, the wedding is only one day.

I also think its important to do some soul searching whether it be Pre-marital counseling, going to your spiritual leader or just having a heart to heart with your mother in law to be, its important you realize why you and your mate are taking this step.I found these funny clips on Better Tv. Yes, some are a bit biased. Plus Dr.Phil who gives the skinny.

I think its not ok to be clingy. Its good to have time by yourself away from the couple unit. Check out some clips:

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin