Thursday, July 2, 2009

UPDATES: I'm A Big Mouth Bride

I can't stop tell folks about my wedding day, I'm too excited about this!!!!! I am so excited, I can't wait to see our reception site, talk to vendors and do this. I can't help but not be bitchy, I'm hugging people and talking to folks saying hi to old friends, I'm just supa happy. I guess this is the initial excitement Brides get before all of the hard choices. I don't know who to invite because I want to now invite everyone. How twisted is that? So here's what is happening my Calendar so far since May:

  • We picked a date.
  • We picked sort of a time.
  • We picked a place.
  • I paid 80% for his band...it took a lot of bus trips, penny counting and bag lunches.
  • We had an idea of a guest list but that's undone since we are inviting more people.
  • Got my dresses.
  • rocking my engagement ring.
Here's what needs to be done:
  • Down payment on reception site.
  • Down payment on our caterer
  • Finding the perfect photographer
  • etc etc etc.
I hope to have things done by the next three months but we'll see.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin