Sunday, July 12, 2009

MY WEDDING SHOES: I found them and they were supa cheap!

I have found my wedding shoes! I, finally found them after looking everywhere! They are from Payless which is fine with me and they were only $19.99!! I am saving the moola! Here they are: Yup they are wedges and have a cool lace like detail on them. I love them. They are a great buy for only one day. I wanted shoes that have height but have a solid base. I have always hated stilettos (I can wear them but I hate them) so it was either kitten heels, flip flops, or wedges.

Plus I have an inner hippie. I am finding myself getting knee deep in the whole bohemian fashion look. I like wearing my flip flops everywhere and I try to push my style as far as I can go before my hubby starts asking "What are you wearing?" I can live in a long dress and flip flops or torn jeans and a Yoda shirt. So wearing wedges just feels right.

I am still trying to decide if I am going to Sasha Fierce my shoes and glue Swarovski crystals all over them. I may get some Dereon flip flops is they are light and sparkly. I'm taking it one step at a time.

1 comments:

Molly Anne said...

Twenty dollars for wedding shoes is a steal - and they are totally gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin