Sunday, July 5, 2009

Really Good DIY!

See these shoes:

They are from Christian Louboutin and they are $995. They are beautiful and probarely well made but I can't pay that much for some shoes. So I found this DIY on Love Maegan.com:

Wanna see more? Check out: Cool Louboutin DIY sHOES

this is another really basic DIY using Gerber Daisies. I hate daisies but this centerpiece looks pretty cool and simple. Check it out:

This is a cool DIY wedding updo that anyone can do if you have medium to long hair. Its a good idea to do a trial run with your bridesmaids or by yourself to make sure you get this look perfect.

This one is from the same people Videohairstyles and its a great look for the beach. Very easy, sexy, natural looking and breezy. Its a very sexy look for brides who want more of a relaxed look and its fairly easy to do.

This is very cute. Its inspired by Gwen Stefani. I wish I could do this with my hair.

Finally I love this look for myself. I would braid my roots and then do just this. Its called Afro curls. Its very good for ladies with very thick hair.

I just love DIY.Sigh.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin