Sunday, August 2, 2009

I got my bracelet!

I am so happy! I just got my custom bracelet. KalliART designed it for me and its beautiful. I wanted something very simple and affordable. My dress has a lot of details so I can't have jewelry that will compete with my dress. It was only $32 and it has an iridescent sheen to it. I wanted a charm bracelet with butterflies. Here it is:

My FI took the pics and they came out pretty good. I really recommend KalliART to any bride who wants something a bit different but not too elaborate. Check her out on KalliART at Etsy.com

1 comments:

Alexalooks said...

Lovely! Here's where to get a bracelet and so much more --Get styled with ULINX Jewelry by one of the top celebrity stylists.
Don't dare miss this hot invite!http://cot.ag/tzgqpq
Take one Top Celebrity Stylist, add LA’s Newest and Coolest Jewelry Brand, mix in Santa Monica’s Hottest Fashion event of the year and you have Linda Medvene demonstrating how to wear ULINX Jewerly at the fabulous Zero Minus Plus at Fred Segal.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin