Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I hate being a bridezilla but sometimes...

You got to do what you got to do!

This the first time I have ever heard of a vendor NOT have pictures for their work. I mean really even vendors who were great but not what we needed, had pics. Now we are just begging this one person to send us pics and its like clawing tooth and nail just to get them. I don't understand how some people can feel that its ok to Not have a portfolio and really expect money.

Now don't get me wrong, I love everyone I have ever talked to about our wedding. My FI says that I let people win my heart too easily. "People have to earn your trust" I have gotten burned pretty bad before but I'm a bit worried because I really really like this vendor... I understand lemons happen but I'm waiting for lemonade here, folks. It sucks cus my FI is pissed and I can tell that I'm getting on the ladies nerves. I really hate to feel like I'm a burden but damn it, I'm paying.

Kind of peeved but I'm still in good spirits. Will I give a deposit without seeing the pics or will I just find another place or will I see the picks and finally pay this nice lady?

I really don't know.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin