Monday, August 17, 2009

We nailed our reception space!!!

Finally at last, I am so excited we have a reception locale! I am so excited after all of our drama and almost calling it off, here it is: The Spirit Of Baltimore! Ta Da! Why the spirit? Cus its a one stop shop. We went to many places but the idea of getting tons of separate vendors and talking to everyone was just to overwhelming plus we have real bills to pay. The Spirit of Baltimore has a dj, food and great views. I knew I wanted something different and I knew I wanted something affordable now and later so I decided to go with a low stress option and keep it very simple and fun sort of like a family gathering. Here are some pixs from our experience on the boat: Okay the first two pics are pics of the amazing view. And then the love of my life and finally me looking stupid.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin