Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cool, Colorful, Classy, Bling!

Anyone who knows me knows I'm an Etsy head. I love the site and all the sellers there. There are so many talented people on Etsy...its nuts. One of my favorite shops is ShadeJewelry's. All of their is handmade, they only work with titanium ( the finest titanium), they only use purchased or graded gems by a local Professional gemologist and they 'now carry a full line of "hearts and arrows" diamonds, a long with many major brands of diamonds, including Canadian diamonds( which are known for helping with the Conflict diamond Crisis).'

I love ShadeJewelry. Their rings are works of art. They can make their rings in any color imaginable. Plus they are very durable. here are some of my favorites. beautiful!
I love this ring Because it has my two wedding colors: pink and gold. $90
I love the classic look of these rings plus the price is super hot $44o for Both Rings! It isn't Gold but it is titanium however the color isn't painted on its the color of the metal... permanent color. "A permanent coloring process known as anodizing is used to produce the rich GOLD COLOR on these bands. The anodized coloring will not wear off. It is not a paint or a stain of any kind, and it will not fade. It actually changes the color of the titanium metal. "

This ring is utterly beautiful and unique. $90

Beautiful Engagement ring,Tension Set, real diamonds (.10 carat SI-1) for $250! The ring at top of the post is the Titanium Ring Band Anodized Blue Circles Design this stunner is $95!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin