Sunday, January 4, 2009

sites i kind of noticed and love!

Its pretty hard to get my attention. i can go for months without seeing something in front of me (esp with no glasses). However when I do see it...I obsess over it. Today I was doing my regular vendor scouting cus I'm getting married. I found two amazing and USEFUL sites! Bravobrides and Preownedweddingdresses http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/ I really like BravoBride cus its like an exclusive market for brides. its like the chain of life or something. A bride buys tons of stuff, uses it and then sells the stuff on BravoBride then a Bride buys from BravoBride and uses the stuff and then sells to Bravo Bride which another bride then buys....you get the idea. Thus nothing is wasted...its affordable , green and oh so posh! http://www.bravobride.com/ Same idea with Preowned wedding dresses. You see a dress that you love but its $2,500. So you say forget about it and feel bummed out right? WRONG! Check it out on preownedweddingdresses.com! You may get the same dress for $200-400! Most times its been used once but sometimes not at all! SCORE! So there you have it posh divas till then...peace!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin