Monday, January 12, 2009

I LOVE COOKING & I LIKE EATING!

I love cooking its my favorite thing to do. I mean at first it was a big chore that I didnt see the point in.I am the oldest and only girl in my family and i had to cook for my brother. ( I never learned how to clean up AFTER cooking but that is another blog post).I really hated it but now I'm so in to it, its crazy. I was at Borders today and the FI and I saw this book: "400 Best-Ever Budget Recipes" for only $4.99! SCORE! I was kind of in a cooking rut -its like getting writers block only with your kitchen. Then boom I opened this book and the creative juices went to work. I started really noticing what I had in my fridge...."Blood oranges"? And then I looked at the pictures...."smoothie"? And add some magic of machines..."Blender?" And I was getting the job done..."Orange Rum on The Rocks"! Yup I am eating large and gaining weight baby, oh yea! Yup when everyone is losing weight I'm getting bigger. C'est ma vie.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin