Friday, January 2, 2009

A Must do for your Hair Do!

Tiaras, Bird Cages, Wreaths, Flowers, Veils, Hair Pins...The Stuff we ladies put in our hair! Its important but I noticed that alot of people are spending waaaayyy too much for their bridal accessories. I mean $100 is too much for a veil, seriously. I dont care if people laugh....I will spend alot less then they will on their weddings. Yea when looking for a discount...its true you have to be careful. Their alot of places that give discounts for items that are just trash. period. Today I'm writing about the folks who have great products at discount prices. Todays topic is : Flowers for your hair! Mikiye Creations: When I decided to get married. I knew I wanted something less traditional I wanted a flower. I still may do a veil but the flower is just my thing. I was so glad to find this artist who makes amazing accessories and great jewelry. "Mikiye Creations is a luscious and romantic blend of semi-precious stones, metals, freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals, silks and feathers. Vibrant color, rich texture, attention to detail and dazzling shine have become my signature. Every piece is delicately handcrafted by my hands for you to enjoy." Enuff said. These are some that I love: Delightful Baby Pink Rose Wedding Hair Flower With Swarovski Crystals and Freshwater Pearls $62.00 I love the Blush Pink Color.

Having a winter wedding but still love the flower look? Try Winter Princess for only $24!

Silky Petals Rose Hair Accessory for only $29.00! Is really cute and great with a simple ivory dress.

If you would like to add more glam to your day maybe you should try the Heavenly Rose Silk Flower Wedding Hair Pin. The feathers give it an old school holly wood glam! Price : $48.00.

This is for my goth gal Stephanie.....I love these two alternatives to white and ivory. The black flower is called Black Satin Silk Wedding Hair Pin and its priced at $ 56. and the pink one is called Sultry Fuchsia Hair Flower. Priced at $38.00.
CHECK OUT MORE mikiye's creations at Etsy.com
or click this lick:

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin