Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I love Martha Stewart!

Yes I dont know the woman but who cares? I am so into her site right now. Martha and her staff are super crafty and I like artistic people as long as they aren't mean or weird. As you guys know my wedding theme colors are pink and gold. I kind of have a theme but my FI keeps changing things. Anywho, I was so happy to see this on the website and I will so be picking up an issue when I have the time:

I love the way she incorporates the theme into everything. I dont think my wedding will look exactly like this but its very close. I picked this theme because its really elegant, feminine, it works with every kind of pink and I just got tired of seeing silver and icy tones which do nothing for me. What I really love is the candy bar:

Check Martha Stewart Weddings out : www.marthastewart.com/

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin