Friday, October 24, 2008

Till Undeath Do Us Part 4!

First I want to thank everyone who made this site what it is! Fun and Elegant! I want to tell you I read every suggestion, email, note, whatever! If you guys say you want music, You guys get music! If you guys want wedding pics, you guys get wedding pics! If you want tips to save money, I'm doing that! I feel blessed to have all the love and support and I keep it with me always- thanx

Ok enuff with the mushy stuff! Back to Till Undeath Do Us Part!
Today I found another great love story behold the grave: Jim and Claudean's super cute (and scary) Halloween wedding! Take a look:
Jim (Frankenstein) and Claudean ( The beautiful Bride of Frankenstein) were married by Albert Einstein, of course! He is the perfect officiant! A Brilliant Choice!
The monster mash party! Wait is that Elvis?! Claudean looks divine in her costume!
Treats or Tricks? Who knows....?
Very awesome display of cupcakes!
Finally the loving couple lives on forever. Congrats Jim & Claudean!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin