Friday, February 6, 2009

Brides magazine :I am loving it right now!

I was in Borders and I picked up the latest Brides magazine. I was in awe at all the sites that were mentioned. This issue was super good. here are the following sites n stuff that I am loving and why: (this list isn't in order) Westhavendesign.com: Hello do you have spaces in your vendor site that you hate? Cover it up with a green bush tree thingy. ( technically they are called topiary trees but who really cares?) Missnowmrs.com. Finally, a site that makes the name changing thing easier. Here you can get you stuff filed and move on with your life all in one or two clicks. Another good source of reading material is Bridal Bargains 9th edition! if you don't have it, get it! It has the inside scoop on the super ugly side of the wedding industry and how to stay sane and keep your moola. I also found out that Lela Rose is making a bridal shoe line called Unforgettable Moments for Payless. 64 colors, hand finished, satin uppers and leather soles ( it isnt perfect) but it's very beautiful stuff for only $44.99! SCORE! I'm not giving it all away but it was a pretty good issue...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin