Monday, February 2, 2009

Sorry its taken so long to post: my dress

I have been so busy working hard and trying to keep up with family stuff. Any way here's my lastest update. I'm looking for the dress! I am thinking ivory and stunning but informal enough to wear during the day for a lunch reception. However here are my guidlines:

  • It must be long.We are both pretty traditional and my mom wouldn't like a short dress
  • I dont want a white dress since my theme is pink and gold it must be some kind of ivory.
  • It must be affordable...really affordable I just cant see myself paying thousands for a dress I will wear only once.
  • I must be able to make alterations to it. Because I am always losing weight in the summer and then gaining in the winter.
  • Finally it cant be poufy...i abhor the poofy big old wedding dresses.

And thats it, let the search begin...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin