Monday, February 16, 2009

Me VS The Gut!!!! Week one: denial.

I am so kicking myself in the booty right now. Today I did nothing, exercise wise. Which would be great if I had been training for a marathon but I haven't. I have been gorging out on sweets, enjoying salty snacks and sitting on my ever growing butt...
I will admit I'm lazy. if I were president I would command men to exercise for the women while the women play football on the xbox!
But alas, Obama won and I wasn't even nominated.
My goal is to lose 50 before my 2010 wedding. I have my eyes on a mermaid dress and I must fit in it. Its not just a selfish personal thing, I do this for all curvy gals who have thunder thighs and cute little-big tummies. Seriously, I will write the good, the bad and the ugly of my weight-loss.
so here I go-skinny or get married as I am!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin