Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Me VS The Gut: the battle at Fort Fridge!

Sorry its been taking so long but I am trying to book my venue site over the phone, go to work, register for classes, deal with drama and still perform my duties as a future house wife/current girlfriend. So how's the fight? Honestly I'm losing. The Gut kicked my butt yesterday. I had a show down with the fridge and at the food court! I totally ate like six slices of bread....yuck I'm not proud. At the food court, t I ate just a bowl of oatmeal that morning and hubby's talk of hamburgers get the best of me. The damage: a veggie burger with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and grilled mushrooms, barbecue with a fluffy bun with tons of Five Guys fries. tons. Its funny cus when you are at work and they only give you thirty minutes to eat, it just makes you want to eat more. You think "Darn it, I only have thirty minutes I need to eat as much as I can. Move it sister!" but the reality is that it only takes 1 minute to make a better choice. "greasy yummy veggie burger...no, yummy salad instead." I'm writing this cus I know there are women out there fighting the good fight to maintain a healthy weight. I just hate the women who "pretend" that their lives are so much better and brighter than yours. You know the type that say "I just wake up this thin, pretty, and perfect" when we all know they have trainers, makeup people or what not. so I will not be fake ...I gave in to carbs but dont count me out!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin