Sunday, June 7, 2009

$30,00 isnt frugal folks!

what the hell is this? this bride spent $30,000 and she is frugal...please. My wedding will be over budget at $3,000! Despite my future husband's lavish ring...he picked it out himself. My two dresses and whatever else. I still only have 10-15 guest, no dj and diy invites. Frugal to me is having a wedding for $10,000 and under. $15,000 is too much unless you are like very well off. But hey I figure people do what they want and frugal is always up for interpretation. You decide:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31068737//
Here's what I did like:

  • The bride sent save the dates in email form.
  • The bride ordered her gown from Nordstrom.
  • The couple used Flickr to get their photos
  • They made their wedding day their own.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin