Thursday, June 11, 2009

I may have a bit of a staring probelm but...

Beyonce rocks tha braids, yo!
I am so into these hair styles! No, seriously I hate folks who stare. Its like "Jesus, do i have celery in my teeth or do you have a problem?" It isn't cool. Anyway, back to the hair dos. Too many times I see folks who try too hard to change themselves for this one day. They look totally different, almost unidentifiable. I think its important to look like yourself on your wedding. I have been wearing braids since second grade so It wouldn't make sense to have long straight hair that flows pass my butt now. Here is some hair styles that I am feeling right now for my wedding day: I love Alicia Keys she does braids so well. She always looks so flawless, I think this hair style is pretty but has some edge to it. The tiny corn rows are super cute. Also I like the idea of regular braids. I am also loving the half up and half down dos.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin