Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Writting your vows...I know its a little early.

I am at the point where I just want to be married already. I wish I would've taken my FI on his offer and just got married in our jeans. The excitement is just tipping over. We have our date, I got my dresses, booked our hotel room for our wedding night and there is much more to do. However, I am really excited about our wedding vows. In my opinion its the most important part of a wedding. Its what joins you two as a couple in the eyes of men and of God, mother nature or whatever you believe in.

I feel that alot of people get so into the "stuff" that this part sort of gets buried in the excitement. Vow are super important. While me and the FI were in the "courting" stage I would do tons of goofy stuff just to put a smile on his face like write poems about him and tape it all over the house on his birthday. Or leave him sappy love letters in his work bag.

I wish to write our own vows. I wonder if you can do that sort of thing in City Hall? Here's what I got so far:

I, (my name) Promise you (FI's name) that I will clean up after my messy behind every day.

I will not eat all of our food

I will listen more than I talk

I will be in your corner always

I will be faithful and true

I will stand by your side in good times

and carry you in bad times

I will excerise and do my best to be pretty I will trust you in all things and work hard

But most importantly

I will love you because

you are the example of what it means to love.

Thats how I feel about my FI. It may need some revision and I will probably adjust accordingly . I know I will be super nervous saying this .

Need help with your vows check out : my wedding vows. http://www.myweddingvows.com/

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin