Thursday, June 11, 2009

Celeb Weddings!

I am so late with the celeb wedding news, its painful. But its better late then never. Here's the scoop with the rich, fab and cool: SALMA IS OFF THE MARKET! I REPEAT, SALMA IS OFF THE MARKET! Blame a really wealthy cool French dude but Salma Hayek is no longer single. She had a lavish star studded event in Venice. Good luck and Congrats! VIVA LA SALMA! Kimora Lee Simmons is also married or was she already married? This seems like a case for the X-Files but rumors are that she was Mrs. HOUNSOU but some folks say their "wedding" its really legally binding. Anywho, I love her anyway she is so beautiful and she signed my book!! Kimora and Djimon Hounson had a beautiful ceremony in Benin, Africa and now they also have a beautiful son. CONGRATS !!!! David Letterman and Regina Lasko got married in a low key justice of the peace ceremony with their 5 year old son. Cool! I want a celebrity wedding just like that! I am so posh, right? CONGRATS! This one is from the other side of the pond, I really got emotional about this one. Jade Goody a British reality TV star was diagnosed with cervical cancer and only had few weeks to live finally got married in a lavish ceremony with her beau Jack Tweed and her sons. She made her battle with cancer very public and used the media attention to build a nest egg for her two sons. If only other celebs would learn from her. Sigh. I wish her family all the best and my prayers go out to them. Here is a clip:

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin