Saturday, June 6, 2009

My mom is coming to see the dress

Yup my mom is coming down from Philly! I am super excited about her seeing my dress. My mom is super crazy but she has a very good heart so I'm curious to see what she will think about my dress. It isn't very traditional. Its a halter neck and its a bit form fitting but my logic is that I hate ball gowns, the wedding isn't that fancy and I wanted a evening version of me. So if my dress is all about my style then it should be form fitting versus that over the top princess fairy god ma look. I really look forward to showing my mother all the details of my wedding day look. I love jewelry. I think that a lady can have a plain dress that's only $20 but have amazing jewelry on and it will totally transform her look. Most of the jewelry in my adult life is costume but for my wedding I wanted to get something really unique. I have found some beautiful earrings I think I will buy one pair : They are from QVC.com and they are super stellar! They are not real diamonds but at 17 cts its enough sparkle for that day. They may be my something "new". Little more then what I wanted to spend at $70.14 but you only get married once. This is from Luxedeluxe which is a boutique on Etsy.com. its $69.00 plus shipping but its super pretty. Check them out: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25725107 here are more that I like from Luxedeluxe: Only$54! I love her attention to detail I think it may be a tie between the QVC and this pair because my dress has alot of details so i would need simple earrings. These are only $42 plus s&h! We'll see what wins its hard to make up my mind.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin