Monday, June 29, 2009

Sam's Club Business Account=Super Savings!!

So I was at working doing my regular working thing when this guy comes in. So I'm like "Welcome how may I help you?" and he's like he's a rep from Sam's Club. Now I am usually kind of a you know what when I get a bit distracted from my task. This is what comes into my mind: "I'm at work and no I'm not buying sh..." Its not cool to be doing personal stuff on the job unless its an emergency sort of thing.

However,I have noticed like a week ago that Sam's Club has added bulk flowers (oooh girl, i love me some flowers) to their site. All sorts of colors at pretty fair prices. Like roses 125 stems for $79.73 shipping included. 20 stems of blue or white Hydrangea for $53.74. 150 carnations for $100. the list goes on but if you talk flowers you get the idea. Plus they deliver.

Plus with a business account you get like tons of savings on food stuff which helps if you are doing a DIY wedding with your Mom or Grandma. Buy a bunch of appetizers for less get some mint leaves and carrots , garnish and party. Have a cool hor dourves wedding reception!

Personally, I love the idea. So I said that I will getting a card from dude. Even if this wedding becomes a traditional Nigerian big wedding I still will be getting my flowers from Sam's Club.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin