Monday, June 29, 2009

Alternatives to flower bouquets?

So like after work I'm doing my wander around the mall thing. So I waddle my butt into my local Borders, folks I'm in here at least once everyday. I have a problem, I know but they haven't found a rehab program for Borders/Barnes and Noble addicts so I guess I will continue to go in there.

Anywho, so I waddled over there and I was like going into the mags and I saw this: Its beautiful, isn't it? I am in love. I saw it in the most recent issue of Martha Stewart. Aah Martha, you never fail me. I want this, period. The fat lady has sung...I'm making one. Call it Mariah Carey Butterfly fever but I am enamored by all things butterfly. This is a cool DIY project.

So it got me thinking, what are other things people can use for their bouquets?

Feathers: This isn't my thing but its super cute.

Pinwheels- this is for the fun at heart bride. I found this on www.mydiyweddingday.com

I thought this was cool.

Buttons- This to me is just weird but some think my butterfly thing is weird so its all relative. cute but weird.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin