Sunday, May 31, 2009

I cant let go of the pink...go Pepto Bismol!

so we went to Michael's and it was wonderful!!!!! I have so many ideas my head is spinning! Next personal post I write WILL have pics. Anywho, so we are going to each section in Michael's and I am like "Oh Hone, look at this." "Baby check out this." "OMG LOVE, THEY HAVE THIS" "yo, thats posh" "bling baby" you get the idea I was making a big time fool of myself inside the store. But I decided to stay with pink, champagne, a bit tropical and butterflies but I'm adding sparkle. Here's some pics that are have inspired me: My Pink and Champagne crystal butterfly theme!

Yup, I am doing that for the table or tables at the resturant. (I found this pics at random so if you want credit for your pic contact me.)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin