Sunday, May 17, 2009

Super Deals: Dresses $300 and under!

Its that time when I try to help Brides to be save money on their Wedding dresses! I never could understand the trend to blow a life's fortune on a piece of clothing. Whether you have tons of money or just a penny, saving money is good! It doesn't make any sense to spend a thousand on a wedding dress (unless its custom made for you and you only) when you can save hundreds on something just as nice. The way I see it if you spend tons of money on your dress then it had better fit perfect or else you will also have a great big fat alterations bill as well. If you buy a dress for $250 then need to get it altered for another $100 you have spent a total of $350 and that's it! It just common spending savvy to me, that's all. Anyway here are the dresses, all of them are from Unique Vintage, which is the place I got my dress: This dress is too cute. I am normally not a puff ball gown dress kind of person but if I were having a big fancy church wedding I would wear this! Its only $274 at Unique Vintage! This dress is another puffy ball gown that's super hott! It looks like it cost a fortune but it only cost $275! Who says budget savvy has to look cheap? Plus it comes in white too! Unique Vintage! This dress is in my opinion for the classy very traditional bride who has always wanted the white dress. This Strapless stunner is only $188. For the hot mama who has been working out for months! Blinged out and drop dead sexy, this dress is perfect for a women who loves the classic starlet look. Only $ 148 at Unique Vintage. I would've picked this dress If I wasn't having less then 20 people. Seriously glam! This dress looks like a movie star would wear it. Also at Unique Vintage and only $228! For the Anti-Bride, she hates white, she hates rings and hates cake. But does want to look like a million bucks. This gold and mocha dress is pretty, sexy but not sweet. At Unique Vintage, only $198. CHECK OUT THESE DRESSES AND MORE AT : http://www.unique-vintage.com/

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin