Friday, May 22, 2009

Hitched or ditched? I will be tuning in...

This is a very interesting show on the CW. The whole concept of this show is that couples are put into this interesting ultimatum situation by their mates: Marry me or lose me. They get to have everything the whole she bang and its really left to the couple to say "I do" or "I'm out"

I don't know how I feel about this new trend of women taking the bull by the horns. One side of me says "Hell ya sister, tell that dude that he can't have the milk without buying the cow" no pun intended but you understand. The other side is kind of leery like "Isn't it more special when it dons on him that he needs you by his side". It kind of justifies why you are there in the first place.

Maybe its a case by case kind of thing. Like everyone is different. Some guys will live with a women for twenty years, have eight kids with this women and have joint bank accounts and still never ever think of marriage. That guy may just need a wake up call like "Hey dude, maybe you don't know this BUT we are already married...DUH"

While others go straight cave man and grab a lady, buy the ring and propose on the spot within a year. Proposing to a guy like that maybe like cutting his dick off.

Whatever the case, it will be interesting to see how this pans out:

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin