Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wedding money saving tips!

I was doing my wedding search and i found this article kind of within an article. Some wedding vendor lady was super pissed cus she thought the article was giving bad advice. Here's the Wedding Vendors Comments:

http://lasvegasweddingnetwork.org/2009/04/17/wedding-professionals-unite-against-these-suggestions/

The article is called The Big Wedding Money-Wasters:

http://food.yahoo.com/blog/foxyfestivities/19773/the-big-wedding-money-wasters/

First of all, I think that both sides are sort of right. Wedding vendors DO charge too much MOST times. They do it cause its "your wedding and it must be perfect". Yada yada yada and blah blah. Some would charge for the air your guest breath if they could see it. Wanna read some horror stories of brides getting cleaned out read Bridal Bargains.

However, there is a point when a little DIY turns into all in one super Bridezilla. There some things that a bride should not do Not because we can't do the job (I have been cooking since I was ten, I know how to make a mean dozen of cupcakes)but because its a LUXURY not to have too.

Its part of that one day relax and be pretty thing which is a resounding note in the wedding vendor song. I think its good to take the advice that best suits you.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin