Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wedding TV: I LOVE TAMMY!

I love VH1's My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding! Its so not what I'm about. I'm a bout SAVING folks money and being well, posh at it. The show is about couples who go all out for their dream day!

I am loving Tammy she reminds me of my manager Sharon, super fab and super fierce white lady. At first I wanted a really pink wedding...like all pink. Super Pepto Bismol wedding. But now I just want something affordable, classy and pretty. While I would never go that extravagant even if I had the money, I can take tidbits from My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding. And so can you.

Tidbit no1. Make the experience enjoyable for everyone. Saying Hi and thanking all of guests is FREE! It is important to just tell people how much you care about them and how happy you are to see them.

Tidbit no 2. Look great. Its your wedding day. If you decide to wear jeans, look great. if you wear a ball gown, look great.

Tidbit no.3 Make it personal. Some folks write custom vows and others a monogram Godiva chocolate favors. Do what you need to do to make it special.

Here is the URL, CHECK IT OUT!:

http://www.truveo.com/Tammie-and-Patrick-Act-2/id/1498625665

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin